SNAP OUT OF IT!


Title:SNAP OUT OF IT!

My latest entry that i didn't enter, because framing this baby would cost me a fortune to send. But i would still like to spread my thoughts to the message.

With recent debates over the quota for snapper catching. It has raised issue that people are very greedy over how much they can catch per person per day and per inch. 9 was the original number , but i still feel 9 is still too much and in the long term there might be that 1 fish left in the sea and we are so blinded by greed that we cannot see this being the future of our snapper. (this is not to say i don't see the other side of things, I don't want exporting to be our goal and snapper prices to cost more for locals ). Hope you all like my catch with Rangitoto island as a background parody for the my Fuji painting.

Comments