Title:"Afterlife of an artist" I was very sad when I found out one of my heroes in life, Bill W. D Hammond passed away. Bill was a very humble person and would shy away from photos, he was a philanthropy artist that helped the country during the Christchurch earthquake. I found his art inspired me in many ways during my college painting years. 2016 was the year I won my very first vermont art prize and was invited to the Rannoch for dinner. The paint I saw that day was the exact one I painted for my artist model, I remember it like yesterday how I stared at it for 5 minutes and time froze. The name of the piece : "waiting for buller". Its been close to a year now and I feel I want to let out my feelings and allow a great artist to shine again. R. I. P to a great artist, you won't be forgotten. #billhammond #weilunha #nzart #nzartist #fragilheart #porcelain #porcelainheart #kintsugi #artlover #artcollection #interiordesign #interiorart #lifephilosophy #instaart #paintings #art #inkart #healingart #contemporarypainting #japaneseart #kintsugi #contemporaryart #artcollector


Comments